“Make a powerful first impression before your customers even walk through your door.”
Platform services have the potential to revolutionise customer experiences while saving businesses the worry of human and financial resources. From brand positioning to sales and support, digital platforms can streamline operations across the business.
A website is more than just a brand awareness channel, it can also be a platform for sales, onboarding, support, switching between products or consumption of the product itself. Advances in e-commerce, chatbots, AI and analytics have diversified the use of websites, giving them the power to optimise costs while delivering unmatched customer service.
Apps possess the same potential when it comes to centring the user and allowing them to interact with brands in a manner that’s familiar and accessible to digital natives. They can be a critical customer experience nexus and can be used as part of a broader digital marketing strategy to push brand messaging, empower self-service and drive growth while closing the sales loop.
How we work
Built for inbound Inbound content marketing attracts three times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing but costs 62% less.
A conversion machine Websites should convert anonymous visitors to known leads and identify customers who show an interest in upselling or cross-selling opportunities.
Consistent brand evolution and increased brand equity With our growth-driven design and agility, we ensure the optimal lifespan and performance of your website and platforms.
UX-centric Aligning your interface layout with the way in which a user is expected to browse it contributes to the overall sales and marketing strategies.
Expertly built Our developers use app and web designs to their fullest, providing beautiful, easy-to-use and intuitive interfaces.
Delivering on business objectives and ROI through the platforms Strategically aligning your digital platforms to the business’s goals ensures that they deliver on your business objectives and provide an ROI.
1. Benchmark your platform against your industry and global best practice We run a comprehensive research study of your brand and establish what business objectives you’re trying to achieve through a digital platform.
2. Create a digital platform roadmap Based on your marketing goals, we will build an insight-led digital platform roadmap complete with a detailed blueprint for implementation.
3. Devise a platform strategy and plan With the insights gained from your roadmap, we plan and build out a strategy for the digital platform you require to achieve your business objectives.
4. Customise and implement your digital platform We implement and customise the digital platform best-suited to the requirements that are unique to your business and apply best practices for the latest user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
5. Implement, analyse and optimise your digital platform Once your app or website is live, we collect user data and insights and use this to boost the digital platform’s performance and drive results.
6. Provide the visibility you need through reporting We provide visibility of your digital platform and its contribution to your sales, marketing and digital transformation strategies through our intuitive reporting and dashboards.
Let me quickly run you through the daily routine of a digital writer.Read More
Michelin approached the League Digital team to create a fun, interactive campaign for its passenger tyre department.Read More
It is the prerogative of business leaders to check in and contribute to the mental health of their staff because they are a company’s most valuable commodity.Read More