“Digital transformation is the single most important driver of next-generation businesses.”
Our digital transformation framework
The cost of failing to digitally advance your business can be detrimental. This has been proven by companies that successfully transform their business to support B2B – they inevitably experience an increase in market share. McKinsey & Company estimates that B2B digital leaders will see five times more revenue growth than those that do not focus on digital transformation strategies.
While most businesses are attempting to embark on digital transformation, they’re still behind the curve in a few crucial areas. Only 5% of them are seeing ROI from moving to digital, while 70% aren’t digitising fast enough or even at all. Only 25% of companies globally are seen as digital leaders. While business strategy often gets caught up in implementing digital trends such as big data, machine learning and cloud computing, it neglects the need for a cross-functional digital roadmap that aims to lead the business with digital.
Digital transformation initiatives have the potential to deliver digital innovation to your business, increase revenue and boost customer retention and shareholder value. We help to facilitate the process of defining a digital transformation strategy and a roadmap to ensure that your business is future-proofed and ready to serve the digital-age consumer or business.
How we work
Increased and proven ROI Reduce the operational costs of a digital business and maximise productivity and customer retention efforts to provide tangible results to key stakeholders.
Improved collaboration across departments Systems integration and intuitive software bring together the sales, marketing and customer service efforts to support a unified target.
Improved customer satisfaction Aligning all the touchpoints in your business through technology optimises customer, employee and stakeholder experience and satisfaction.
Reduced risks An IT-optimised and automated environment reduces the chances of failure and ensures that your operations are future-ready.
Continuous improvement Streamline processes and enhance efficiency and flexibility through reporting for the continuous improvement and expansion of your business.
Improved efficiency and flexibility Eliminate bottlenecks in your business processes and ensure efficient and flexible operations to keep up with changing demands.
1. Benchmark your digital transformation Through digital transformation consulting and the comprehensive research of your brand and industry, we establish the business objectives you’re trying to achieve through digital transformation.
2. Create a digital transformation roadmap Based on your business objectives, we will build an insight-led digital transformation roadmap complete with a detailed blueprint for implementation.
3. Digital transformation strategy and plan We plan and build a compelling value proposition and a forward-looking business model that supports your digital transformation strategy.
4. Customise and implement digital technologies We implement and customise the digital platforms and digital technologies best-suited to the unique requirements of your business and apply best practices for the latest user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
5. Implement, analyse and optimise Once your app or website goes live, we collect user data and insights and use this to boost the digital platform’s performance to drive results.
6. Visibility through reporting Through our intuitive reporting and dashboards, we provide visibility of your digital initiatives and their contribution to your sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
When thinking about platform development, it’s important to keep in mind that a platform is a collection of two or more technologies working together in harmony to create value.Read More