“Customer experience means that every customer interaction is an opportunity to amplify value and create brand die-hards.”
The customer journey experience is a sum of all touchpoints between the brand and the client in the customer life cycle including sales, onboarding, support and the renewal of a product or service. Building a customer-centric strategy combines your available product, services and delivery methods with the customer expectations of your brand.
In an omnichannel world, customer experience management is a unifying strategy from a client’s perspective that’s aimed to improve customer experience (CX) for those who have several points of engagement with a business. Practically, customer journey management involves breaking down traditional systems, departments and channel silos to unify and automate the customer engagement process.
According to the Harvard Business Review: “A good customer experience and a bad experience can both be used to create customer satisfaction and brand loyalty if you respond timeously and with empathy. Most customers who received a response on good or bad customer feedback were more likely to pay more for the product or service.”
We aim to deliver clarity with our customer experience strategy, help you to define clear goals that support the overall business objectives, define the technology and help to implement, drive and report on the customer satisfaction metrics and CX programme in your business.
How we work
Measurable, long-term impact that aligns to the business's goals Build a cutting-edge customer experience strategy that delivers year-on-year growth and ROI for the business while supporting marketing and sales.
Invaluable insights through reporting Devise a client experience that will produce the insights through the customer feedback that you need to evaluate your product life cycle and your customers’ overall experience.
Meaningful customer experience Open up the silos of customer experience management to deliver a more meaningful brand experience.
Sustainable business transformation Improve the long-term impact of your customer transformation strategy with a robust digital experience for staff and customers.
Systems harmony and support for staff and clients Ensure that digital systems and adoption work within your technology roadmap while supporting your staff and adding value to external clients.
1. Benchmark your CX We conduct thorough research and assess your current customers’ perceptions and customer experience to determine which approach will have the maximum impact on your customer journey.
2. Create a customer experience roadmap for your business We build an insight-led roadmap for customer satisfaction in your digital CX that can be transferred to your overall digital business strategy.
3. Draw up a CX strategy and plan We plan and design a CX strategy that takes your brand’s needs into account to build satisfying customer experiences based on data-driven insights and your business’s needs.
4. Customise and implement your CX technology We determine and implement the digital tools and software you require to deliver your CX strategy and customise them to support the elements of your customer journey.
5. Implement, analyse and optimise your CX elements Our team implements and drives the CX journey with you, ensuring that the “interaction with customer” touchpoints are tested regularly and we measure customer engagement for continuous improvement.
6. Provide the visibility you need through reporting Our team delivers visibility of your CX programme and its progress towards your overall CX strategy goals through our intuitive reporting and dashboards.